Day 20: Thankful Thursday!

Day 20 of my 30before30 and I am truly thankful!! It's been great these past 20 days reflecting, trying new things, being more conscious of areas where I need to grow, and celebrating the growth I've seen in myself. So, in lieu of day 20, I decided to make a list of 20 things for which I'm thankful.

 Toya's Thankful Thursday List ( The English teacher in me loves alliteration):

I'm thankful for...

1. God and my growing relationship with Him
2. Time off (Summer!)
3. Rainy days like today (brings a refreshing cool breeze)
4. All the basics necessary to live (thank God)
5. Family, friends, and love
6. Creativity
7. Quiet time
8. The Word
9. Trials that have helped me grow
10. Projects
11. New Perspectives
12. Volunteering
13. Meeting new people
14. The ability to help others
15. My Career
16. Grace and Mercy
17. Time to rest
18. Goals and the discipline to accomplish them
19. Inspiration
20. Favor that I don't deserve

These were just some of the things that stood out to me today. All in all, I'm just thankful to be thankful. No matter how great or small, I am appreciative of every moment and experience. I wasn't always able to say that. I'm also sure there will be days when it's difficult to fully appreciate ALL (even the bad). However, there is always, Always, ALWAYS something to be thankful for. ALWAYS. Being thankful changes your thinking, places your focus on what's really important, and can even eradicate burdens you didn't know were there. Just be thankful. It's a choice with lasting effects.

Another day in the books. "30before30"
*Surrounding myself with good people/with good goals/for good causes
*Doing the hard stuff because the hard stuff is the good stuff
*Dotting my i's and crossing ALL of my t's
*Going from "Meh" to "YEAH!!"
*Staying sane while the world goes crazy
*Being more aware and helping others, so I can help myself!
*Aspiring to go from good, to better, to best in ALL things!
*Taking the butt kicking that comes with the journey!
*Getting Inspired!
*Counting it all joy and staying on track!
*Being thankful on purpose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21-23: Gifts and Psalms

30before30 ends....and 30 begins!

Day 4: From Meh to Yeah!!